Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Level of My Life

I would like to mention that I do have two sons. Both grown. My oldest is 31 years old, married, and has one child. Justin lives in Minnesota where he was born and lived until he was 10 years old when our family moved to Texas.
Trinity is 26 and lives here in Austin, Texas. He is single & working. He has in own place nearby and a wonderful dog named Cheezmoe (I've posted about little Cheezmoe in this blog). Trinity has a troubled past, accident prone, trouble with the law but happily (for me at least) there are no children.
This past Sunday he was struck in the eye/nose by an acquaintance of his. A trip to the emergency room of a local hospital was warranted only after he blew his nose and air went into his sinuses & eye socket. Uggh.

Trinity happens to work where I work and has no car. We carpool. So we both had to leave work at around 1:30 pm. I worry because this has happened before. It goes like this; he has a job, he gets hurt one way or another, then loses his job due to missed time. It worries me because he has just recently found the apartment he's living in and can not afford to NOT have a job. If he doesn't have a job, he can't have his own place, he would somehow have to live with my four-legged family, my boyfriend, and I.

He was perscribed antibiotics & some pain medication but should be able to return to his job tomorrow.

I am angry at the person that was once called a friend by my son Trinity. This is the 2nd time he's lashed out at my son for no (alcohol) reason.
I have stayed calm and am doing my level best to not let this anger get the best of me. What's over & done is just that, done. I can't change what happened any more than I can predict the future in regard to this acquaintence. I can only trust that karma will get this person for his wrong doings. That's it and that's that.

No comments: